I finished knitting my first sweater a few weeks ago - not very practical for the heat of summer, but I'm very pleased with it none-the-less! The pattern is Heidi Kirrmaier's Beeline, you can find it here on Ravelry.
The merino is another project I recently finished. I'm not terribly interested in spinning, but my mum bought me a beautiful drop spindle years ago and I go through phases of curiosity.... I bought the roving last February - I guess I like this colour!


my favorite colour!
ReplyDeleteand that sweater a beauty!!!
thanks Patrice!! I like the black and white dress you just made - it would look good with this colour!
DeleteMy favourite color too, it used to be middle gray but it´s getting darker. Love the sweater and the fact that it´s finished. Sweaters take time and usually there´s bumbs on the road.
ReplyDeleteI have to stop myself from adding more grey, blue or black to my wardrobe - this a good middle ground! There were definitely bumps along the way, but I managed to sort everything out - only I will ever notice the mistakes! ;) I think I am going to get started on a cardigan soon...
Delete