Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Exhibition



I have an exhibition coming up in a few weeks! It is some work I have not previously shown here on the blog, but which is up on my website under the title Foolscap.

Two works, including the sculptural piece above, Crumple, are in the exhibition strung out and undone at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga as part of the World of Threads festival.

It's very exciting and I'm pleased to be part of it. Check out their website for more information, or if you're in the area, join us for the opening on November 2 from 1-3pm.



2 comments:

  1. how i wish
    i was in the area
    would love to see your work
    and meet you

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. patrice, that's very nice of you! perhaps some day...

      until then you'll have to try the technique another long-distance friend and I have - we tell each other we're coming, but we're just going to be very, very late ;)

      Delete