i love your tote and these tea towelsthe colours are like our summer : )enjoy your time in Indiawhat a world of inspirationyou will come home withtravel safely and happy new yeark x
I'm glad they'll match Australia - I'm just dying to visit, but maybe after India... I cannot wait for the adventure! (and the textiles, of course!)Before I go I must finish an email to you that has been lingering for far too long - until then, enjoy your train trip and holidays! xa
i love your tote and these tea towels
ReplyDeletethe colours are like our summer : )
enjoy your time in India
what a world of inspiration
you will come home with
travel safely and happy new year
k x
I'm glad they'll match Australia - I'm just dying to visit, but maybe after India... I cannot wait for the adventure! (and the textiles, of course!)
DeleteBefore I go I must finish an email to you that has been lingering for far too long - until then, enjoy your train trip and holidays! xa