If you look closely you can still see the pattern in some spots, which is (was?) an undulating twill.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Disaster
Right now I'm dogsitting Ella. I love her little white sock! I pulled
a disaster project off the loom on the weekend. I wanted to make a
towel for my dear friend CY to celebrate her starting her MFA!
But I
made some mistakes and my tension kept slipping (resulting in an
annoying blister). When I took it off I figured it was a little too
loose but I washed it anyway.... And this was what I got. M keeps trying
to tell me that it "looks like one of Sheila Hick's weavings!" which is
nice of him to say, but she was trying to make atypical pieces. I just wanted a towel!
If you look closely you can still see the pattern in some spots, which is (was?) an undulating twill.
If you look closely you can still see the pattern in some spots, which is (was?) an undulating twill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment